Sunday, August 22, 2010

Waiting....

Since it's been several weeks since my last post, I thought I should give a little update! We are patiently (do you catch the sarcasm?) waiting on one piece of paperwork to come in to complete our homestudy. Once we receive that, we will schedule our last homestudy meeting. I am hoping that we will be able to finish this in the next couple weeks!

In the mean time, I've completed 8 hours of required online training and Josh is currently working on his training. (It takes him a little longer... :) I'm also reading a few books on adoption parenting. I have learned so much through the training and books, and I'm so thankful to have a little more knowledge! Hopefully it will help us be better prepared for parenthood!

Also, check out this blog. I love her posts and wish I could write and capture my thoughts the way she does. It's another great adoption blog. Follow them on their journey at www.meghmiller.com.

Tootles for now!
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment